Understanding the constraints to which products are exposed is a pivotal step in the packaging development process. This notably enables the construction of a tailored validation protocol.
Conducting an audit of your distribution network
- assessing and documenting constraints arising during actual transportation,
- crafting a customized testing protocol.
Auditing the performance of your packaging
- evaluating the constraints experienced by a product within its packaging (instrumented testing),
- response to impact,
- response to vibration,
- response to temperature stress (ISTA Thermal),
- and developing a customized testing protocol.
Digital simulation tests
Utilizing modeling and calculation tools to compare various packaging concepts.
Conducting an audit of mechanization constraints
- assessing the constraints generated during the implementation of packaging,
- and establishing an approval protocol to replicate these various constraints in a laboratory setting.